Private lessons are a great option for people who cannot commit to a weekly set of group classes or for those dogs that have specific issues that need to be addressed and are not covered in a group class. Private lessons are tailored to each individual case.
Topics that can be covered are:
- barking at the door (door manners)
- crate training
- shyness/confidence building
- basic obedience skills
- integrating a new baby or puppy into the family
- accepting grooming and handling
- excessive barking
- digging, chewing and other destructive behaviours
- and more!
Private lesson at Hyper Hounds
Private Lesson in pet owners home
Please fill out the form below to request a private lesson with one of our trainers.